Favorite Thanksgiving Toddler Books
With Thanksgiving literally less than a week away, I wanted to share a few of the Thanksgiving books we are enjoying in our home!
- Thanks for Thanksgiving by Julie Markes
- I Know an Old Lady who Swallowed a Pie by Alison Jackson
- Give Thanks to the Lord by Karma Wilson
- ‘Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey
- Llama Llama Give Thanks by Anna Dewdney
- Run, Turkey, Run! by Diane Mayr
- 1, 2, 3 Thanksgiving! by W. Nikola-Lisa
- The Thankful Book by Todd Parr
Alongside these books, if you are looking for some intentional Thanksgiving learning activities to do with your little one, I have a Thanksgiving Curriculum, specifically designed for 2-3 year-olds that you can purchase for just $5! It is a really fun week of learning! Some of my favorite activities include the Feed the Turkey Game (works on alphabet recognition) + the Thanksgiving Plate Activity (works on naming pictures).
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!